Have a look at the two sample resumes which following a production resume format. Besides contact information, the resume includes two sections – Jobs & Projects. For each item in each section you might divide the types of used to describe them as follows:
- Interactions with people on the job;
- Job specific skills/projects;
- General support/maintenance activities.
- give a meaningful name
- description/purpose/story of the work
- production role (producer, videographer, editor)
- technology used
- length/scope of work
- how used by clients/users and analytics if relevant.
In working on your first resume draft, consider adding all jobs and all projects. Better to start with more than less. We can review the language and appropriateness of each item listed in our next meeting.